Congrats to Jack Johnston, Peters, Mack and Kenji for winning player of the game
The game on May 20th is happening see schedule
Welcome to the Poco Indians Home Page
Here Are The Five Team Rules..
1. Priorities. Family and your families beliefs are FIRST. School is second. Nobodys grades should slip. Baseball and all the extras in life are third.
2. Hustle. The only time you walk on a baseball field is when you are going up to bat or when you are going to pitch.
3. Attitude. Keep it positive. Never talk back to an Opponent, Parent, Umpire or Coach. Be ready to learn and ready to play.
4. Ask Questions. Understand why we are doing something. Understand what to do next.
5. Respect. Never abuse your equipment, your body or your mind.
Note; Please be ready to play and at the Park 1 Hour prior to the game. Cleats on, gloves on, smiles on and ready 45 minutes to go.