Welcome to the Home of Centennial Football!
Things to do...
1. Work on your school work. Football means nothing if you don't work hard in the classroom.
2. Attend workouts and lifting with Coach Farmer.
3. Talk up football to all of your friends... the more people on the team the more fun for everybody.
4. Start planning out work schedules and other activities around football practices and events.
5. Stay out of trouble, if you have to question whether something is okay to do DON'T DO IT.
Be sure to check out our links tab to the left...
Please be sure to check back for more information...
Talk to Coach Shaffer at school if you have any questions.
We are looking forward to the 2012 Centennial Stars Football Season, in order for us to be successful it has to start now following the steps above.