Online registration is now open for the 2015-2016 Winkler Minor Hockey season!
A few points to help you navigate through the site:
- Username: You will need to register as a user on the site. Please click on “click here to create an account” and follow the prompts.
- Registration: Click on “Register a Participant” and enter the requested information. If your son or daughter has played in Winkler Minor Hockey before they will be listed.
- Required Fields: Required information is marked with an *.
- Position: If you do not know the position your son or daughter will play and for Initiation and Novice, please list “Forward”.
- Waivers: Please remember to check “I Agree” to the Parental Consent and to the Hockey Canada Waiver statement. Failure to do so may prohibit your son or daughter in playing this season.
- Payment options:
- We now accept credit card as payment. If you register and pay by credit card, your registration is complete and you do not need to attend the in-person registration.
- For those paying by cash or cheque, please register your son or daughter through the online system and bring your payment to the in-person registration (Date TBD).
- Multiple Registrations: If you have more than one son or daughter playing, please register them at the same time to avoid paying the $10 AGM fee multiple times. If you register them at the same time the system will only charge you the $10 once.