South Texas PGA Junior Golf
- The information that you need to sign up for this is on the website. Joining STPGA is essential to continued education in junior golf. This not only gets your child to stay competitive in tournament golf, but allows your child to play some of the best courses in Texas for very little expense. They will also meet kids from other schools that they will be competing with when they get to high school. They have junior tours for all skill levels and age groups.
- View all Central Texas Courses to make a tee time
American Junior Golf Association
- The AJGA sponsors the premier junior golf events with the highest level of competition. Playing in AJGA events is important if your son or daughter wants to play in college.
Texas Junior Golf Tour
- TJGT sponsors well-run tournaments at very nice courses. Events are "ranked." Tournaments occur during fall, winter and spring so they don't conflict with the summer AJGA tour.
Texas Oklahoma Golf Tournament
- The "TO" is the largest junior golf tournament in the world. It is played in Wichita Falls. The courses vary in quality. The field is very large and the tournament has all the challenges you would expect with a large field. It is a "ranked" tournament and a good performance will be noted by college golf coaches.
National Junior Golf Scoreboard
- The Junior Golf Scoreboard is a great resource. The organization provides one of the two ranking programs for junior golfers, with the other being done by Golfweek. It is a good source for links to "ranked" junior tournaments, as well as other helpful information.