Welcome to the 2012 Waukesha Blazers U12 Fast Pitch Softball Home Page.
2012 Blazer Season and Organization Information
1.) The player fee is $400.00
This fee will pay for the team’s league fees, tournament entry fees (4-6), equipment and team uniforms. This fee is non refundable. The first payment of $200 is due upon acceptance to the team. The final payment will be due by October 24, 2011. This will secure your place on the team as well as pay for the registration of your daughter to become a member of the A.S.A. and the M.M.F.L. (Milwaukee Metro Fast Pitch League) or MGFL (Milwaukee Girls Fast Pitch League). There are fundraisers available to help you offset the player fee if you choose.
Please make your check payable to: Waukesha Blazers
Mail to: Treasure
PO Box 891
Waukesha, WI 53187-0891
(In the memo section of your check – please note your daughter’s name and team)
2.) Remember to attend “Blazer Fest”. Visit the Blazer web site for the date, location & time. www.waukeshablazers.org
3.) Parent(s) is/are required to volunteer 4 hours of his or her time at the Waukesha Blazers Girls and/or Boys Tournaments that are held annually.
Information about the 12U season:
• The team has secured an indoor facility for winter practices, schedules will be communicated when finalized. The team’s outdoor practices will begin in April (approximately).
• We will plan to practice at least 2 times a week when the weather gets nice. It is expected that ALL PLAYERS will attend ALL of the practices. If the player has a conflict due to other activities, please inform me ASAP.
• When the weather gets nice – outdoor practices will most likely be at Lake Country Lutheran HS, but also at alternative sites. Please check the team website for practice schedule information.
• All of the league games will be played in or around the Milwaukee Metro Area. (This is due to a need for lighted fields for the evening games.)
• All games will be played during the week. (Monday – Friday)
• All games will start at 5:30 or 6:30 p.m. and will be double headers. (This is to ensure the girls will play a set number of games.)
• Our league game schedule begins in June and ends early August.
• Tournaments will be on the weekends and will be selected by the coaches. Not every weekend will be a tournament. (FYI – Some tournaments start on a Friday.)