ABOUT THE Florida Football League : The Florida Football League is currently pursuing our national 501(c)(3) non-profit, tax exempt corporation in our First year of operation and we are dedicated to the advancement of adult (semi-pro) football from coast-to-coast. Our slogan is Semi Pro & Proud®. We are not affilliated with any other national semi-pro/minor league organization.
AFA CREED: If you can’t move a mountain . . . then move a grain of sand. If you can’t reach a million people . . . then touch a single hand. If you can’t impress them all . . . then impress only those who answer your call. Semi-Pro and Proud® is what we are . . . that’s what makes the FFL the best by far.
Become an FFL MemberMembership Benefits
- Opportunity to participate in the FFL’s 2 Million Dollar General Liability Insurance Program; leagues receive additional insurance for league administrators with 100% team membership
- Access to discount pricing on official Wilson NFL ‘blem’ Footballs
- Team listing on FFL’s website membership directory
- Players from member leagues qualify for All American status and Gold Ball Awards
- Access to FFL sponsors, sponsorship programs and fund raising opportunities
- Leagues with 100% team membership receive vacation raffle fund raising package
- Membership Certificates and Cards
- Opportunity for League Champions to advance for annual AFA National Championship honors
- National and targeted press releases via the FFL’s Press Release Engine®
- Access To Your Own Stats Portal via Webgamestats
- Quarterly Newsletter promoting FFL newsmakers
- Product sampling opportunities from Active Advantage
- Access to FFL membership logo products and the opportunity to sell your own
- Leagues with 100% membership receive FFL banners with team names and FFL logo
- Websites via eteamz; attractive and fully functional sites with no HTML knowledge required!
- Opportunity to take advantage of legal service plans, lease loan reimbursement programs, medical and auto insurance plans
Join the FFL today by emailing your contact info and start your application Process
firstname.lastname@example.org or call Headquaters office at (863)-244-8484
*note not all who apply will be welcome to the FFA*