Welcome to the new home of the Fairfield Trojan Basketball
Be sure to check out the calendar for updated events. Skill sessions dates, open gyms, etc. will be added as we get them.
Be sure to check out the photos section!!!
Countdown to 2015-16 Basketball Season (Oct 15/15)
For downloadable entry form & tournament rules, on the left side click on Trnmnt Inf.
2017 Fairfield Classic
Boys & Girls 5th - 8th Grade Basketball
December 9TH-10TH 2017
1. Entry fee $130.00, 3 game guarantee. Checks payable to Fairfield Youth Basketball. Send checks and registration to Midwest One Bank c/o Ron Haines 58 E Burlington Ave. Fairfield, IA 52556. Your Team will be registered when entry fee is received!!
2. All Iowa High School Association Rules will apply, with the listed exceptions
3.Three point goals will count
4. Games will consist of two 18 min halves with continuous clock. The clock will stop on dead balls in last minute of each half, unless there is a 15 point lead or more. If there is a tie after regulation, there will be a one-minute overtime, and sudden death if there is a 2nd overtime.
5. Two time outs per game. (30 seconds each)
6. No full court press after a team reaches a 15-point lead.
7. All technical fouls are an automatic two points and possession of ball.
8. Every Game will have at least one Iowa HS certified official.
9. Rosters need to be turned into scorer’s table before each game. Home team will be the team listed first on schedule. Home team wears light colored jersey.
10. Bring your own warm-up balls. Game ball provided.
11. Good sportsmanship is DEMANDED of all players, coaches, and fans.
12. Admission is $5.00 for adults and $2.00 for students 5 and under Free & Free for players and two coaches per team.
13. Concession stands provided. NO OUTSIDE FOOD/COOLERS.
14. We will have two locations Fairfield High School at 605 E Broadway and the Fairfield Park and Rec at 1000 W Burlington.
TEAM NAME AND HOMETOWN:
Division: Circle one: 5th 6th 7th 8th # of players_____
Circle one: Boys (December 9th) Girls (December 10th)
Any Questions Regarding Girls Tournament:
Contact Brian Witzenburg
Phone: (641) 919-5408 Any Questions Regarding Boys Tournament:
Contact Mick Flattery