Welcome to the new home of the St. Joseph Lady Lancers
Team Meeting May 12 at 2:05 in the gym.
Coach Santarelli will be running the summer workouts Monday-Thursday from 8:00-9:30 am. These will be focused on conditioning and weight training. They will take place in the weight room. We suggest all girl's attend as often as possible. This will be girl's athletes only
Countdown to Spring (Mar 21/05)
Welcome to St. Joseph High School Lady Lancer's Basketball Web Site! This site has information on Lady Lancers Basketball & MORE! The Lancer Basketball Team maintains this site to keep you informed on Lady Lancer's Basketball.
Act like a Champion.
* Excel in the class room. You will either pay the price now, or you'll pay a bigger price later!
* Expect to Win. Doubters don't win. Winners don't doubt.
* Play Hard. Always give your best.
* Play with Enthusiasm. Enthusiasm shows the world that you're excited and have a passion for what you're doing. Get excited and enjoy what you're doing!
* Play Smart. Stay focused and maintain a high level of concentration.
* Never Give Up! People who won't quit, don't.
* Be Coach-able. These are the people you win championships with.
* Act Mentally Tough. Don't panic and break under pressure!
* Always Have a Positive Attitude. I can't stand negative people!
* Don't Make Excuses. Learn to accept responsibility for your actions.
* Be a Leader. Leaders are people who show the way and lead by example.
* Always put the Team First! Selfish and self-centered people can't.
* Work hard in practice. This is the time you earn the right to play for the State Championship.