|Adlai Horn Park
N63w5875 Columbia Road, Cedarburg, WI
|American Legion Field
333 N. Lapham Peak Road, Delafield, 53018, WI
• North on Hwy C from I-94
• East at second Stop sign on to Main Street
• South on Lapham Peak Road (4 blocks from Hwy C, just across from the baseball diamond at Fireman’s Park)
W239 N5730 Maple Ave., Sussex, 53098, WI
|Ashippun Community Park
W1266 County Road O, Ashippun, WI
From I-94 West: Take the Hwy. 67/Oconomowoc exit and veer right. Go about 1.5 miles and veer right onto the Hwy. 67 North Bypass at the BP station, Culver’s will be on your left and then be ready to veer right. Travel about 3 miles to the Hwy. 67 North exit. It is a green exit sign labeled “Oconomowoc/Mayville”. Turn right and go north on Hwy. 67 about 3 miles to Ashippun. As you come into town, turn left of County “O” (Oak Street). Park is on the left hand side about 2 blocks. Parking is available by turning left after the fence and driving behind the outfield.
|Brookfield Central High School (South Field)
16900 W. Gebhardt Road, Brookfield, WI
1700 South 165th Street, New Berlin, WI
|Butler Middle School
310 N. Hine Ave., Waukesha, 53188, WI
• From 94(W) - Take the CR-F S exit- EXIT 295- toward WAUKESHA.
• Turn LEFT onto CR-F S / REDFORD BLVD. Continue to follow CR-F S.
• CR-F S becomes US-18 W / E NORTH ST.
• Turn RIGHT onto MADISON ST.
• Turn RIGHT onto N HINE AVE.
N56 W29500 County K, Sussex, 53089, WI
Big Bend, WI, US
From I43 take 164 south . Cherry st comes in around the middle of town. You can only turn left and the field is approx 2 blocks down.
|Delafield Sports Commons
N14 W30153 Silvernail Rd, Delafield, WI
|Fish Hatchery Field
425 Main Street, Delafield, WI
• Fish Hatchery Field
• North on Hwy. C from I-94
• West at second Stop sign onto Main Street
• 2 blocks from Hwy. C and the field will be on the Right
|Hawthorn Elementary School
1111 Maitland Drive, Waukesha, 53188, WI
Just North of the intersection of Hwy. 18 & Moreland in Waukesha
W234 S3555 Les Paul Pkwy, Waukesha, WI, US
|Kettle Moraine HS
333 N. Oak Crest Dr., Wales, WI
* Lower Diamond High School is located 1/2 mile east of the
intersection of Highway 18 &
Highway 83. Lower diamond is
next to the tennis courts.
N68w28460 Sussex Road, Merton, WI 53056-0015, WI
|Milwaukee Lutheran HS
9700 West Grantosa Drive , Milwaukee, WI
• Take Capital Drive Exit east to 92nd and turn north (left).
• Turn west (left) onto Grantosa Dr.
• Milwaukee Lutheran HS is on the north side of Grantosa Dr.
• The field is NE of the HS.
360 Mckenzie Road, Mukwonago, WI 53149, WI
• From the north, Hwy 83 south into Mukwonago & Turn right on Hwy LO and head West 1 Mile, Minor Park will be on your left.
• From I/43, exit Mukwonago on Hwy 83 and head North into Mukwonago and turn left on Hwy LO and head West 1 Mile, Minor Park will be on your left.
N83 W28223 Center Oak Rd., Hartland, 53029, WI
809 Phillip Dr, Waukesha, 53186, WI
• Go 1 mile North on Prairie Avenue North from Sunset Drive.
• Take a left on Phillip Drive.
• Turn into the J&L Fiber Inc. parking lot on south side of Phillip Dr. The building will be on the left hand side.
|Ottawa Town Park
* Take I-94 to Hwy. 67.
* Go South on Hwy 67 to County Road D.
* West on County Road D and field will be 1/2 mile on the left hand side.
|Pollworth Park Fields
N72 W28605 Whitetail Run, Merton, WI
|Primary School #3
N68 W28460 Sussex Road , Merton, 53029, WI
From Milwaukee, take I94 west merging on to Hwy 16. Proceed west
and exit 16 at Jungbluth Road and go north to KE. Take KE north into the Village of
Merton. From the south and west, take Hwy 83 north from I94 to Hwy 16. Go east on 16
and exit Jungbluth. From the North exit Hwy 41 at Hwy 60. Take 60 west a short
distance to 164 and go left (south) on 164. Take 164 to VV and go west into the village
Merton Schools Fields #3 & #4: W28460 Sussex Rd, Merton, WI 53056
From the corner of EF and VV go west on Sussex Road. Primary School is .25 miles
west and is the second school on left (red brick) and parking is in the back of the school.
Field #2 is in the SE corner of the baseball fields closest to the Intermediate School (there
is also parking behind the Intermediate).
|Richfield Heritage Park
4150 Hubertus Rd, Hubertus, 53033, WI
1576 River Highlands Drive, Ononomowoc, 53066, WI
I-94 W toward Madison
Merge onto WI-67 N via EXIT 282 toward Oconomowoc
In 0.6 miles Turn SLIGHT LEFT onto CR-B/VALLEY RD
After 2.7 miles turn RIGHT onto N GOLDEN LAKE RD/CR-BB
In 0.8 miles turn LEFT onto RIVERDALE DR
After 0.4 miles RIVERDALE DR becomes RIVER HIGHLANDS DR. (still the same road)
After 0.2 miles you will run into the field
251 W. Roberta, Waukesha, WI
* 3 blks north of Sunset on Grand Ave.
* Corner of Grand and Roberta.
* It is just a few blocks west of Waukesha South HS.
7470 Lannon Road, Lannon, WI
7470 Lannon Road, Lannon, WI
18000 W Greenfield Ave , Brookfield, WI
* The field is located directly North of the church.
|Stone Bank Elementary
Address: N68 W33866 Waukesha K, Oconomowoc, WI, US
I-94 west exit hwy 67 Oconomowoc
turn left on 67 towards Dousman go about 2 miles then turn right on Genesee Lake Rd
Go a few miles on Genesee Lake Rd and you will cross over N Dousman Rd
About a qtr mile after you cross over N Dousman Rd you will see the park on the left.
S30 W28452 Sunset Drive, Waukesha, WI
* One (1) mile West on Sunset Drive from Highway TT/Merrill Hills Drive
|Waukesha South H.S
401 East Roberta Avenue, Waukesha, WI
|Waukesha West High School #4
3301 Saylesville Road, Waukesha, 53189, WI
• Hwy. 59 to Hwy. X
• It’s right on the left of the driveway going into Waukesha West parking lot Diamond 4