1. We are a team. All of us.. We
practice and play as a team. If one of us struggles we all struggle.
2. That said, we accept victory
and defeat as a team.
3. We will practice like it is a
game.. Giving 100% at all times.
4. We will not be rude to fellow
teammates or coaches, parents, officials. Heck we will not be rude to anyone.
5. Hustle is expected from
warm-ups until the end of practice. (We walk nowhere, we run!)
6. We will as a team, decide on
water breaks and other team decisions.
7. We will, as a team, decide on
our rewards vs. the risk.
8. When we call for ball shag,
we run and gather around the cart, as a team.
9. The team will select the team
captain. I will have input as part of the team.
· Your academic success to come
· Everyone comes to practice
with the intent to do her best.
· Everyone at all times will comply
with proper attire policy.
· No cussing (Including
· If you have a problem with
something, talk to ME.
· Warm-ups and Cool Downs will
be part of each practice
· Tell me if you are hurt or
· Compromise and Inclusion will
be part of our team interactions.
· Your School “Pride” is to be
less important during Club.
· Coaches have the final say in
team member disputes.
What I will do ..
· Provide a safe as possible
· Communicate in a positive
· Teach the tactics and skills
· Teach the rules of
· Direct players in competition
· Help you become fit to play
· Help develop character