LITTLE MOUNTAIN SPORTSPLEX
2014 – PARK RULES & REGULATIONS
· All participants entering park must pay a $2.00 gate fee. Children under twelve and senior over 65 are exempt. $50.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught trespassing.
· No outside food or beverage allowed. No COOLERS are allowed on-site. All coolers will be searched and asked to return to vehicle immediately. Coordinators will be responsible for all their teams. $100.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught with outside liquor. L.M.S. has the right to inspect all bags/coolers if necessary.
· No open liquor allowed outside licensed areas. $100.00 fine will be placed on all teams which are caught with liquor outside licensed areas.
· No vehicles allowed on diamonds or fields. Speed limit is 20km on all roadways.
· All animals must be kept on leash. No pets allowed inside hospitality centre. If you chose to bring pet, please clean-up after.
· All park rules and league constitutions are enforced by park & league officials.
· Anyone damaging park property will be asked to leave the facility.
· Any excessive clean-up required after games/events will be charged a rate of $50.00/field clean-up.