"Baseball Coaches Need to Read This"
Are you spending more time in your office than the ball-field? Overloaded with the administrative side of coaching your baseball team? Finding yourself stuck at your computer trying to create and organize your season and practices? Wish you had more computer savvy to develop your: daily plans, contact lists, pitch count spreadsheets, etc…?
"This is not an ad showing you how to coach baseball…”
…but it WILL make you a better coach by organizing your ‘off-field’ administrative needs. If your like me, you’ve dedicated most of your time to your own playing and now coaching career rather than creating Word® and Excel® spreadsheets to organize player-parent contact lists, pitch tracking records, 12 month season plan charts, etc. So save yourself the time spent in front of the computer building spreadsheets and get back to doing what you love… teaching the game of baseball! This package gives you organized spreadsheets that will help you plan your season, monitor pitchers’ volume, and look professional doing it. Go to www.organizedbaseballcoach.com for additional information on this package!! "These spreadsheets will make you look like coaching is your job!” Remember how BIG TIME you thought your coach was the first time he posted a practice plan on the dugout wall? It was probably hand written in ink and on yellow lined paper, but it still gave you the confidence as a player that he or she knew what they were talking about. Imagine a template you can insert your team name, logo and daily objectives onto. This package gives you the confidence and appreciation you deserve. These spreadsheets look professional because they ARE professional. The time for computer savvy coaches having an edge in spreadsheet organization in over! "Time is a precious commodity” We’ve only got so many hours in a day (SEASON!). Organization is the key to multitasking family, work, and baseball commitments. Don’t misdirect your attention locked away in your office! These spreadsheets are made BY a baseball coach FOR baseball coaches.
"Look what this package includes:”
- Parent-Player Contact List that keeps parent names, emails, phone numbers etc. at-a-glance for quick reference.
- Player Attendance Record that tracks in-season & off-season game and practice attendance and records when and why players have missed.
- 12 Month Season Plan periodized with Technical, Tactical, Mental, and Strength & Conditioning column to organize time spent on each aspect of your team’s development. (Used by the present leaders in sport science including Olympic & Professional Leagues!!)
- Daily Practice Plan Spreadsheet that allows you to organize each practice into time and description of activity. This gives your players a plan and direction in practice and reduces the “When are we gonna hit, coach?” question.
- A Depth Chart to organize player position and list primary and secondary players at each position.
- Pitch Tracking Spreadsheet that accumulates each pitcher’s pitch count from day one to season’s end. (Very professional stat to give parents, scouts, etc. at any time of the year when asked!) Also gives peace of mind for safety conscious coaches.
- 40 Yard Time Spreadsheet that tracks two different test times in your season to compare individual improvements or compare player to player.
- Home-To-First Spreadsheet to track players speed out of the box to first-base.
- Catcher Throwing Times to Bases/ Pitcher Delivery Times Chart to identify strengths and weakness in defending base stealing threats.
- A Sample Camp Organization Spreadsheet for the coach looking to lead other coaches is a camp or clinic format. A Sample Camp Brochure if you instruct baseball lessons and need to promote your camp or clinic.
- Coach Job Posting Sample to use if looking for an assistant coach for your organization.