Parents---This is where you will always get the scoop!
Never miss a Lady Wildcats Volleyball text message. Text the message @4ba8k to the number 81010.
For Home matches during the school year, parents may bring food for players to the gym lobby at 4:00. Please label food left in the lobby.
If anyone has gently used volleyball shoes or knee pads that they would like pass on to a new player, it would be greatly appreciated!
Anyone wanting to be alerted through email when a change has been made to the website can txt email address to Coach Jill (299-0461).
Volleyball Concessions @ WCHS details and directions
- Set up table – move the white table from the lobby to the gym
- Order pizza from Lance’s (296-4455) to be delivered at 4:30 – Order 2 large pepperoni; 2 large cheese. When pizza arrives find the yellow receipt ticket and put in the money bag.
- Get ice for the coolers – Tammy Daniels (Madelyn’s grandmother may be able to help get ice from the cafeteria
- Restock drinks in the cooler
- Candy, chips, plates, napkins are in the small room between the volleyball and basketball locker rooms.
- Get money bag from Coach Jill.
- Return supplies to locker room
- Empty ice from coolers and store in locker room
- Make note of any item that sold out
- Complete balance sheet in the concessions money bag to turn in to bookkeeper. Return money bag to Coach Jill.
HOTEL INFO FOR DCA TOURNAMENT- We have a block of rooms for players and chaperones at Fairfield Inn and Suites Opryland 211 Music City Circle, Nashville, TN 37214. PARENTS call 1-615-872-8939 to reserve a room in the family block. Ask for a room with "Waverly Junior High Parents". Parent room rate is $145 plus taxes.
Annual Bake Sale Saturday, June 18th next to Cash Saver - shifts will start at 8:30 a.m. for setup. Please bring at least two homemade items to the sale. We need large, wide coolers to store heat sensitive items at 8:30 when we set up.
Please check back periodically for updated information.