Volleytots – 1st-5th grade
- emphasis placed on developing proper fundementals prior to playing in actual games.
- practices will be broken boken down into specific skill development
Club Teams- Teams for the 2018-2019 Season: Determined at Tryouts
- Team fee includes on tournament fees, jerseys, facility rental fees, and coaching fees
Tryouts for club teams will be:
November 4th from1:00-4:00 in the Fairhope High School Gym
Anyoneinterestedintryingoutmust bring the following information:
- USAV notarizedmedical releaseform
- Confirmation of 2018/2019 USAV membership registration on https://www.gulfcoastvolleyball.org/membership
Registraion IS OPEN
- Must be registered through USA Volleyball : http://www.gulfcoastvolleyball.org/membership
- If you are new to Club Volleyball and have never registered with USAV before --- click new member
- Click returning member for those that have played previously.
- Follow the prompts
- When you get to club select The Edge VBC
- Member category is regular junior
- If parents need previous login Info and have forgotten it email firstname.lastname@example.org and Coach Bryant can help
Player and Parent Forms:
- All club players must submit the USAV notarized medical release form and confirmation of 2018/2019 USAV membership registration
- Parents must fill out and turn in the Parents Code of Conduct --- this MUST be signed prior to your child's first practice.
- All forms can be found on the gulfcoastvolleyball.org's home page: click Club Resources, Forms, Players and Parents