theEdge - Eastern Shore Volleyball Club
This year theEdge and Eastern Shore Volleyball Club are teaming up to better serve the volleyball youth in Baldwin County! We will still be referred to as theEdge ESVC, but will compete under the ESVC name.
Programs Offered via theEdge
Volleytots – 1st-5th grade
- emphasis placed on developing proper fundamentals prior to playing in actual games.
- practices will be boken down into specific skill development
- Looking at playing in some grassroot tournaments at the end of the training season
Club Teams- 12U and 14U
- Team fee includes tournament fees, jerseys, facility rental fees, and coaching fees
All Team members must have the following:
- USAV notarized medical release form
- Confirmation of 2019/2020 USAV membership registration on https://www.gulfcoastvolleyball.org/membership
- When you get to club select ESVC
- Member category is regular junior
- If parents need previous login Info and have forgotten it email firstname.lastname@example.org and Coach Bryant can help
Player and Parent Forms:
- All club players must submit the USAV notarized medical release form and confirmation of 2019/2020 USAV membership registration
- Parents must fill out and turn in the Parents Code of Conduct --- this MUST be signed prior to your child's first practice.
- All forms can be found on the gulfcoastvolleyball.org's home page: click Club Resources, Forms, Players and Parents