2022 Tournament Schedule
Posted September 2, 2022
- For pool games, no inning starts after 1 hour 10 minutes. No time limit in semis or finals
- Mercy is 15 runs after 5 innings.
- Higher seed during regular season has choice of home or away for all games
- Home team does not get to bat in bottom half of last inning if they are winning for run differential purposes
- Cap is 15 runs MAX per game for +/-
- There will be no ties in any games. Extra innings will be played. Inning will start with 1 out and
last out on second base.
- All other league rules apply
Top 8 will play in the A side and Bottom 6 will play in the B side. Every team will get 3 guaranteed games.
'A' side is 2 pools of 4. 3 games in round robin and top 2 teams in each pool play crossover semi. Winners of the semis will play in the A final.
'B' side will be 1 pool of 6 with 3 Round robin games. After 3 Games, Top 2 teams will play in a B Final.
Tiebreakers for Pool Play:
1. Head to Head
2. Run Differential (RF-RA)
3. Fewest Runs Against