State meet notes
Posted May 3, 2023
LEAVE MOBILE ATLEAST 3 HOURS BEFORE YOUR EVENT. THERE WILL BE TRAFFIC AS YOU GET CLOSER TO THE FACILITY.
1. Athletes provide their own transportation.
2. Athletes can sign to receive their meal stipend at the meet. Find Coach Bentley
3. Coach Bentley will have the meet wristbands. Don't lose your wrist band. Its good for all three days. Don't take it off
4. DO NOT CLIMB ANY FENCES
5. MUST USE 1/4 INCH PYRAMID SPIKES. THERE IS A SPIKE CHECK
6. TRACK ATHLETES MISSING SCHOOL FOR THE STATE MEET MUST BE AT THE MEET DURING SCHOOL HOURS.
7. DO NOT LEAVE YOUR THROWING IMPLEMENTS AT THE MEET.
8. NO ELECTRONICS INSIDE THE FENCE OR COMPETITION AREAS. THIS INCLUDES THE CLERK.
9. DO NOT TAKE YOUR UNIFORM TOP OFF IN A COMPETITION AREA.
10. RELAY UNIFORM TOPS MUST HAVE A SIMILAR PATTERN AND COLOR.
11. NEVER THROW A BATON. NEVER DROP A BATON.