DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity Fall Short To Johnson Central, 6-2
Posted May 14, 2019
- Johnson Central scored three runs in the seventh inning. Mccloud and Meade all moved runners across the plate with RBIs in the inning.
- Music was the winning pitcher for Johnson Central. He went seven innings, allowing two runs on four hits and striking out nine.
- Nick Dawson took the loss for DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity. He surrendered six runs on five hits over six and a third innings, striking out seven and walking one.
- Jackson Murray, Jake Ringstaff, Henry Escobar, and Jacob Caldwell each collected one hit to lead DuPont Manual Crimsons Varsity.
- Sartin-Slone led Johnson Central with two hits in three at bats. Johnson Central was sure-handed in the field and didn't commit a single error. Meade had the most chances in the field with eight.
- "Powered by Narrative Science and GameChanger Media. Copyright 2019. All rights reserved." Any reuse or republication of this story must include the preceding attribution