Home of the Lennox Orioles Boys Basketball Team
"STRIVING FOR EXCELLENCE"
1991, 1994, 2003
1971, 1987, 1992,1993, 1998, 2002
“THE ORIOLE WAY”
What are we known for? Playing Fundamental Basketball Possession by Possession—Hard, Smart, Together
- Stance: get to balance and base quickly—keep your game tight!
- Footwork: movement is purposeful--violence to control, back to violence!
- Vision: gain sight and insight…see the floor!
- Communication: verbal and visual!
- Deception: play the game, make it fun!
- Anticipation: actors beat reactors!
- Determination: whose ball is it?
- We outwork people.
- We make things happen.
- We are in great condition.
- We do not give up.
- We are physically TOUGH.
- We know the fundamentals and execute them quickly.
- We “think” and “read” the game.
- We do not whine, complain, or make excuses.
- We learn from our mistakes.
- We are mentally TOUGH.
- We build positive relationships.
- We have confidence in ourselves and our teammates.
- We acknowledge and celebrate the success of our teammates.
- We practice good sportsmanship.
- We are collectively TOUGH.
*The Lennox High School basketball team and official website are looking to create a records page to be displayed on the website and to be used in future basketball seasons. We only have stats of seasons dating back a few years, so if you have any stats or a lead on how we can track those stats email GS3106@k12.sd.us or Paul.Mcvey@k12.sd.us