Georgia Falcons RULE BOOK
1. I will give 100% participation in all activities while I am a member of the Georgia Falcons. This includes all practices, games, meetings, sponsored events or camps put on by the Georgia Falcons.
2. I will be on time to all events that require my participation by Georgia Falcons.
3. Drugs, weapons, and alcohol are strictly prohibited at all Georgia Falcons functions. This rule will be strictly enforced. Any member caught violating this rule will be
4. Each player is to conduct himself properly and show good sportsmanship at each Georgia Falcons function. Cursing, gang signs, fighting, and boisterous attitudes will not be tolerated. If this is displayed during a Georgia Falcons game, the player will be removed from the field.
5. Each player will have their full equipment (shoulder pads, helmet, cleats) by no later than January 4,2011. Failure to have such material can cause suspension 1 game from team until member has acquired proper gear.
6. Each player will pay their dues in full by January 4, 2011. Failure to pay dues will result in suspension from team until the individual had
7. Each player is expected to sell two tickets to every Georgia Falcons home game. Having a
8. Each player will be dressed in the Georgia Falcons uniform properly via the Leagues dress code. Each player will have on pants, jersey, helmet, and two toned
9. Each player will listen and comply with all coaches instructions and officials rulings. Under no circumstances is the player ever to argue with the official. If the call is incorrect the coaches will implore the official. Also player insubordination will not be tolerated. Back talking, yelling, cussing or arguing with the coaches will result in
10. Each player is expected to learn and memorize their respective positions playbook. Failure to fully understand ones position will result in lack of playtime.
11. Each player is expected to be in a gym weather it be commercial or private and have a strict cardio/workout routine. Each player will need to be physically fit with a strict endurance level to play this season. Failure to comply will probably result in injury or lack of play time.