LATE REGISTRATION LINK FOR 3RD-9TH GRADE:
The 65th season for Fort Youth Baseball is approaching.
Here are the key dates to know.
- Registration runs March 9 - April 13
- Coaches Clinic - current, new or interested coaches
- April 11, 6:30 pm (location TBD probably Municipal Building)
- April 15, 1:00 pm at Memorial Park
- Skills Evaluation will be week of April 16 at 5:30 at Memorial Park
- Monday - 3rd and 4th graders
- Tuesday - 2nd; 5th and 6th graders
- Wednesday - 7th, 8th and 9th graders
- Pictures May 11, 4:00-8:30 (location TBD probably Rockwell Elementary or Municipal Building)
- Come anytime during the time slot
- Opening Day is Saturday, May 19
- End of Season Fort/Milton Tournament July 9-15
- End of Season Fort only Tournament July 16-18
Key to fields are listed below.
MPD1 = Memorial Park Diamond One
MPD2 = Memorial Park Diamond Two
MPD3 = Memorial Park Diamond Three
RPD1= Ralph Park Diamond One
RPD2= Ralph Park Diamond Two
SPF1/SPF2/SPF3/SPF4 = Schillberg Park
Big Lamar = Lamar Park
GOODRICH = Goodrich Park
MILTON HS = Milton High School
Fort Atkinson Youth Baseball provides youths, in grades 2-9, an opportunity to learn and develop baseball skills in a supervised, competitive team environment.
Decisions made or guidelines developed will reflect the needs and interests of a majority of the players, families, and coaches, and the health and safety of all participants.
Fort Youth Baseball, P.O. Box 622, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538