New Evaluation date for 7th-9th will be this Friday 4/20/2018 from 5:30 to 7:30 at the Middle School Gym.
Draft will no be held Saturday at noon please check your email for location.
Evaluations for tonight 7-9th grade has been cancelled because of the weather. Please follow our Facebook page for further updates.
The 65th season for Fort Youth Baseball is approaching.
NEW REGISTRATION LINK FOR 3RD-9TH GRADE:
NEW REGISTRATION LINK FOR 2ND GRADE:
PLEASE GO TO OUR FACE BOOK PAGE TO CHECK ON UPDATES DUE TO THE WEATHER COMING THIS WEEKEND
MONDAY 5:30 TO 7:30 PM WILL BE HELD AT LUTHER SCHOOLS GYM FOR 3RD AND 4TH GRADERS
TUESDAY 5:30 TO 7:30 PM WILL BE AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL GYM FOR 2ND GRADERS AND 5TH AND 6TH GRADE
WEDNESDAY 5:30 TO 7:30 WILL BE AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL GYM FOR 7TH-9TH
Registration link for 3rd-9th grade:
Registration link for 2nd grade:
Here are the key dates to know.
- Registration runs March 9 - April 13
- Coaches Clinic - current, new or interested coaches
- April 11, 6:30 pm (location TBD probably Municipal Building)
- April 15, 1:00 pm at Memorial Park
- Skills Evaluation will be week of April 16 at 5:30 at Memorial Park
- Monday - 3rd and 4th graders
- Tuesday - 2nd; 5th and 6th graders
- Wednesday - 7th, 8th and 9th graders
- Pictures May 11, 4:00-8:30 (location TBD probably Rockwell Elementary or Municipal Building)
- Come anytime during the time slot
- Opening Day is Saturday, May 19
- End of Season Fort/Milton Tournament July 9-15
- End of Season Fort only Tournament July 16-18
Key to fields are listed below.
MPD1 = Memorial Park Diamond One
MPD2 = Memorial Park Diamond Two
MPD3 = Memorial Park Diamond Three
RPD1= Ralph Park Diamond One
RPD2= Ralph Park Diamond Two
SPF1/SPF2/SPF3/SPF4 = Schillberg Park
Big Lamar = Lamar Park
GOODRICH = Goodrich Park
MILTON HS = Milton High School
Fort Atkinson Youth Baseball provides youths, in grades 2-9, an opportunity to learn and develop baseball skills in a supervised, competitive team environment.
Decisions made or guidelines developed will reflect the needs and interests of a majority of the players, families, and coaches, and the health and safety of all participants.
Fort Youth Baseball, P.O. Box 622, Fort Atkinson, WI 53538