Welcome to the East Lakeland Baseball New Home Page.
EAST LAKELAND BASEBALL is a proud participant of the 2017 RAYS TEE BALL INITIATIVE. We thank the Tampa Bay RAYS for supporting our youth.
THE 2017 SPRING SEASON IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. WE ARE CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR SPONSORS. TO ALL THE PLAYERS AND PARENTS WELCOME BACK AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT. TO OUR COACHES, BOARD MEMBERS AND VOLUNTEERS THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK AND DEDICATION TO OUR KIDS. WE JUST CAN'T WAIT FOR ANOTHER EXCITING SEASON OF EAST LAKELAND BASEBALL...
Sat. Dec. 17 10 am - 1 pm
Tues. Dec. 20 10 am - 12 pm
Thurs. Dec. 22 6 pm - 8 pm
Sat. Jan. 7 10 am - 1 pm
Fri. Jan. 13 6 pm - 8 pm
Sat. Jan. 14 10 am - 1 pm
Fri. Jan. 20 6 pm - 8 pm
Sat. Jan. 21 10 am - 1 pm
Fri. Jan. 27 6 pm - 8 pm
Sat. Jan. 28 10 am - 1 pm
Sat. Feb. 4 9:45 am - 10:30 am
* The registation cost is $75.00.
* Sibbling Discount available.
* Parent or guardian must bring Drivers License or picture ID.
* Must bring a copy of the child's Birth Certificate.
* Save time and download your applications from the link on the left, fill them out at home.
* All new players and those moving up to a new league must attend at least one try-out.
Board Roam- East Lakeland Baseball Complex
1140 Fish Hatchery Rd.
Lakeland, FL 33801
Sat. Feb. 4 11:15 am All Leagues
Tues. Feb. 7 6 pm All Leages
For registration information, sponsorship or any other questions please e-mail us at email@example.com
UMPIRE CLINIC SCHEDULE:
Sat. Feb. 4 9 am Hardee
Sat. Feb. 11 9 am Mulberry
Sat. Feb. 25 9 am Marianna
If you are interested in umpiring at East Lakeland this season, you must attend an Umpire Certification Clinic. For additional information please contact Sam Rudd at 863-712-1562.
For information on how to become a sponsor, go to the Registration Forms Tab on the left for applications. You can mail them in, e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, or bring them in to the Board Room on one of Registration dates.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
* Managers, coaches and team moms make sure that your NAYS Coaches Certification card is current.
* Scorekeeping- It is the responsibility of the home team to keep the official score book.
* For important dates to remember download you calendar of events from the Registration Forms link on the left.
~ A big THANK YOU to all the Board Members, Coaches and Volunteers that made this Fall Ball Season happen, you know who you are. ~
GO EAST LAKELAND!!!
DIXIE YOUTH BASEBALL AT IT'S BEST.