May 15, 2018
- The AGM has been booked for Sunday June 24 from 7:00-8:30pm in the Aspen Room at the Ardrossan Rec Centre. read more
Parking Allowed in Designated Areas Only
May 07, 2018
- It has been brought to the associations attention that there has been people parking in NO PARKING ZONES during baseball games. read more
Mosquito Provincial Team Opportunity
May 05, 2018
- This year I will be entering a Mosquito team into provincials. read more
Blue Jays Super Camp! Ages 9-16
April 25, 2018
- Blue Jays Super Camp in St. read more
Rain outs - What to do!
April 24, 2018
- RAIN OUT PROCESS
The rain out process is for the Home Team Coach to contact the Visiting Team Coach to cancel the game as well as cancel the Umpires (Heather 780-464-7366); each coach is then responsible to contact their own team. read more
We are now on FACEBOOK!
May 09, 2017
- Join our new Facebook page to keep up to date on news and events happening within the organization. read more
The Strathcona County Baseball Association provides a fun learning environment for young house league baseball players. Each year we have provided the opportunity for many children to play in a wonderful sport that teaches them about sportsmanship and respect for fellow players, competitors, coaches and parents. We offer a wide range of levels from Rally Cap to Midget for boys and girls (mixed).