Classic Scheduule TBA- Register Now
It's been a long year, now it's time to have some FUN!!! The McT Tennis Crawfish Classic will be June 11-12th at the Mobile Tennis Center hosted the McT Girls/Boys Tennis and the Girls' Basketball teams. That's right...tennis and crawfish!!! On Friday night after round one matches, you definitely want to stick around and enjoy a crawfish platter, friends, live music and more. I'ts time to "let the good times roll again!!!" More details soon.
The tournament format is once again world tennis match play with each match consisting of one set of men's and women's singles, doubles and mix doubles. Teams can consist of at least three women, three men and two or more alternates are recommended for substitutions. Divisions are 3.5 and lower, 4.0 and 4.5 and higher; high school players are eligible and welcome to participate. Teams are guaranteed three matches beginning Friday at 6pm and two rounds on Saturday beginning at 9am. The entry fee is $25 per person and includes balls, Crawfish Classic hat for the first 100 registered players, water, juice, tournament giveaways and lots of FUN!!!
On Saturday morning, June 12th players are welcome to order a Jason's Deli lunchbox for $5. Be sure to register and pay under your team name on the registration page; just click the register tab on the top left. So save the date, register today or by the June 7th deadline and join us for a slamming, jamming good time. For more information contact coaches Carla Berry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 533-3070cell or Jason Abraham at email@example.com or 654-1120. If interested in our tournament sponsorship options visit our sponsor option page for details or contact Jason or Carla.
- $25 entry fee includes balls, water, giftbag and Crawfish Classic hat for first 100 registered players
- Pay online on registration page or via Venmo or Cashapp to McTLadyJackets
- Guaranteed three single set matches of doubles, men's/women's singles and mix
- Register today- registration tab above tournament annoucement or on top left menu
- Event during an AHSAA active period so high school players are welcome
- For more information contact Jason Abraham or Carla Berry