Dance is a wonderful way to uplift your spirit and bring joy to life even through the most difficult times. There are things in life which come upon us sometimes to make us sad, such as loneliness, being rejected by people we love and care about, loss of love ones, illness, financial woes and the loss of a job. Even through our darkest hours God wants us to continue to focus on him and lift up his name in the dance.
Dance is the number one mood booster. Praising God in dance makes it much more purposeful for us to gain a connection with him and lift the low swinging moods. Worship dance, brings healing and purification to the mind, body and spirit. One of the most precious things about glorifying God in dance is it replenishes our spirit to receive a guaranteed uplift of positive energy in living life to the fullest.
ENARTGI DANCE TEAM
TUESDAY AND THURSDAY @ 8:30PM
WHY CHOOSE DANCE?
5 Reasons to Choose Dance
- Letís Dance studio has had 21 years of success in our jazz program. We pride ourselves on the technical aspects of jazz, which is a major contributor to a successful dancer. In addition to being a highly technical program, we pride ourselves in introducing students to the expressive nature of the art of jazz dancing.We offer a Recreational program for students that are interested in dance, as well as our competitive program for students who wish to move further in the art of dance.
Many of our students have graduated to further pursue dance as a career on Cruise Ships, professional shows, and teaching.
- Our lyrical program is a highly successful curriculum within our program. Once again our Lyrical program defines itself from the strong influence of ballet. Lyrical dance is a cross between jazz and ballet. It is danced to music with which the lyrics are expressed through the dance and body movement. The Lyrical form of dance is one of the more appreciated style embraced by our students ages 10 and up.
- Ballet is a disciplined form of dance and the backbone for all dance forms. Ballet is a theatrical representation of a story by means of dance or pantomimic action accompanied by music. In order to progress with any style of dance, ballet is fundamental.This is the form of dance that is usually chosen by our younger age group.We offer RAD ballet exams for all grades if you or your child is interested.
- Tap is distinguished by the sounds of rhythmic movement of the feet. This helps with body co-ordination and feet. It is our job to teach the dancers to incorporate sounds from their feet to the music.
- In dance movement, muscle groups work on a system of stretching and relaxing. Therefore, it is very important for a dancer to be as strong as he or she is flexible. Otherwise, injury may once again occur because the particular muscle groups are not able to keep the body in proper alignment.
- Stretching the muscles before dancing allows greater flexibility and keeps injuries at bay. Start by targeting the large muscle groups, such as the quads or hamstrings, with long, slow stretches held for 10-15 seconds and repeated a couple of times on each side. Approach your stretches as you would a dance routine - in other words, focus and breathe.
Proper stretching also increases the range of motion of joints in the body. This helps to increase the body's ability to maintain proper balance while being active and reduces the risk of a fall. Stretching also improves circulation, which can help muscle injuries heal faster. Stretching can also help relieve stress by relaxing tense muscles.
As an incentive for the creative dance team we are planning a flied trip to NEW YORK Alvin Ailey Dance Center, we are in need of fundraises and your child participate in the plan trip reschedule for Aug. 2015 an two day trip. Bus cost total $4,500.00, 42 seats bus driver and hotel fee, fundraises will pay for Creative Dance Team way, Parents pay half of fee $ 150.00 all other full fee of $250.00 all is responsible for hotel fee and meals.
reserve your seat by signing the plan trip form.
1ST PAYMENT IS DUE $100.00
Nov. 1st 2015
Parents are always looking for ways to get their children involved in positive extracurricular activities that not only their kids enjoy, but ones that have a positive impact on their social, emotional, and physical well being. Enrolling your child in dance classes not only teaches dance technique, but also gives children the opportunity to learn in a group setting, develop a positive self-image, build friendships, work as part of a team, and develop poise, discipline, and performance ability. Dance teaches children life lessons through a beautiful, creative art form that gives children something to be focused on and passionate about. We all know that finding your passion early on in life gives your life direction and leads children to be goal-setting, high achieving individuals, as well as role models for their peers. Dancing helps children feel more joyful and confident and also allows them to express other emotions they may be feeling in a supportive, non-risk atmosphere
CREATE YOUR OWN DANCE
SUMMER CAMP $150.00 or $20.00 weekly
AGES: 13YR - 16YR
JULY 10, 2O16 TO AUGUST 31, 2016
MONDAY PILATES /DANCE 7PM
WEDNESDAY ZUMBA/DANCE 7PM
FRIDAY BARRE / DANCE 7PM
SATURDAY CREATE YOUR DANCE 11AM
CREATIV E DANCE TEAM
LEARN DANCE TECHNIQUE
CENTER STRENGTH & CONTROL
MUSICALITY, RHYTHMIC ACCURACY
ABILITY TO PICK UP COMBINATION QUICKLY
EARN A TRIP TO NEW YORK
ALVIN AILEY DANCE CENTER
The Joan Weill Center