Join our 8 Week Weight Release !
We're kicking off the introduction of our
8 Weeks Weight Release program
If you're ready to change your life now!
give us a call at 910-526-6423.
What can I expect from the Nutrition Challenge?
- Weight Release
- Increased energy
- Decreased bloating
- Improved digestion
- Learn weight management techniques
- Identify foods that cause weight gain
- Make better food choices
- Cook and prepare delicious healthy meals
- Achieve a more healthy, glowing complexion from detoxing with the proper nutrition
- Be more productive in your home life, work and business by feeling great and maintaining focus.
What is included in the 8 week Weight Release ?
- 8 weeks of nutritional coaching
- Meal plan
- Before and after photo
- Body assessment
- Body Fat Testing
- Weight Release Candle
- Weekly follow up
- Nutritional education
- Goal Setting
- Food log assessment
- Dietary follow up
- Calorie intake assessment
- Customized nutrition program
- Exercise programs
- Weekly workouts
- Monthly challenges
FAQ: Q: How is this different from the REGULAR EXECRISE PROGRAM?
Instead of quick tips and tricks here and there, we will be taking you through a 8 weeks comprehensive
nutritional program that will make you more food conscious, help with weight management and improve
your overall health. We will be focusing exclusively on you and your fitness nutrition goals
Q: What do I do after I have completed the 8 weeks Weight Release challenge?
Sign up for another nutrition program in order to continue seeing the results you want.
Q: Can I sign up for the Weight Release
Yes. Anyone can sign up for the challenge.
Q: How much weight release should I expect?
Our results tend to exceed our clients expectations.
Q: What is the difference between the 8 week and the 36 week option?
The 36 week option will enhance your results because it is a longer program.
The 36 week option includes more menu items and recipes.
By incorporating a personalize nutrition program along with our exercise package you will exceed your results!
Q: What is my investment?
36 weeks challenge (8 payment program)
We look forward to welcoming you to our Weight Release program!
In support of Cancer Wellness
Before beginning an exercise program, check with your physician.
*How does it work?
We know that the safest and most effective way for you to control your weight is through
designed specifically for you. T
here are five components to our proven holistic weight release and wellness program.
Our philosophy is that, �Release not Lose.� We have developed systems to individualize each client�s
weight release plan. Whether you want to lose 10 pounds or 100 pounds; have a slow metabolism or you
cannot control your portion sizes, we have a personalized program that will work for you.
Based on your age, weight,, medical history, body mass index and weight release goals;
along with our wellness classes and nutrition information, that will reduce your appetite,
cravings for carbohydrates and sugar, anxiety eating, increase your metabolism and make you feel fuller, faster.
You Can Eat Real Food
you will pick out your individual meal plan that fits your lifestyle, tastes and caloric needs.
You can enjoy regular meals with your family both at home and at restaurants.
Activity & Fitness
There are several ways to incorporate exercise into your every day life. Whether you like to walk,
use our wellness classes or run marathons, we will help you incorporate the appropriate exercise
routine into your lifestyle. If you burn more calories than you consume, you release. It is that simple.
Post Treatment Maintenance Program
We understands that you want to release weight, but keeping it off is the ultimate goal.
Our wellness classes, are always here to help. Once you achieve your weight release goal,
we will implement an individualized maintenance program designed to ensure your continued success!
Smarter Plan to Slim Down
from the kitchens of Legal Sea Foods, a restaurant committed to great taste and good nutrition, whict demonstrated by being one of the first restaurants in the country to ban trans fats from its larder. Some are from the renowned Culinary Institute of America. Others are from the �
Build Strong Lean Muscle
Healthy eating begins in the kitchen, whether it�s in a home, restaurant, dining hall, or other venue. To get the most out of the recipes you prepare, keep your kitchen stocked with ingredients from the
1. Produce. Choose locally grown vegetables and fruits whenever you can. Keep on hand garlic, onions, dark salad greens like spinach and romaine, carrots, and apples. When you shop, select produce that looks good, or what�s on sale. Read ab such as fresh fish, chicken or turkey, tofu, eggs, and a variety of beans and nuts. And move away from the traditional mealtime paradigm of a large portion of meat at the center of your plate. Instead, build a healthy plate with equal servings of protein, whole grains, and vegetables. Try these
4. Fats and oils. Use liquid vegetable oils whenever possible for saut�ing vegetables, stir-frying fish or chicken, and as the base of salad dressings. Good choices include canola, sunflower, corn, soybean, peanut, and olive oil. A dash of a specialty oil, like extra-virgin olive oil, walnut or pistachio oil, sesame oil, or truffle oil, can make steamed vegetables come alive. or try these
5. Other essentials. Learn what chefs have known for a long time: A small amount of a high-quality ingredient goes a long way toward boosting flavor. Stock your kitchen with good-quality tomato sauce, balsamic vinegar, fresh and dried herbs, dried cherries or cranberries, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, and a variety of unsalted nuts (such as walnuts, almonds, and pistachios).
Healthy eating can as delicious as it is nutritious�a feast for the senses as well as good for the body.
Health food, often lampooned as bland and tasteless, is anything but that. True health food, from crisp sugar peas to pleases the palate and delivers the nutrients you need. kitchen, whether you are cooking for yourself, your family, or a roomful o paying customers.
Some of the contributed by well-known cooks and chefs like Mollie Katzen and Ming Tsai. Some come from the kitchens of Legal Sea Foods, a restaurant committed to great taste and good nutrition, which it demonstrated by being one of the first restaurants in the couo ban trans fats from its larder. Some are from the renowned Culinary Institute of America. Others are from the �
The aim of the Harvard School of Public Health Nutrition Source is to provide timely information on diet and nutrition for clinicians, allied health professionals, and the public. The contents of this Web site are not intended to offer personal medical advice. You should seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Web site. The information does not mention brand names, nor does it endorse any particular products.
Quiet Your Mind, Balance Your Body