2021 Dugald Morrison Baseball Field Users
- To book a practice time please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check the calendar section for open times for practices or rescheduling games.
- Once the season starts each team can book a mximum of two practice times in advance. Practice times will be reserved no more than two weeks in advance.
- Any practice time that is still open within 48 hours will be given out on a first come-first served basis.
- Rescheduled games will take priority over practice times.
Field Use Rules
- Only paint should be used to mark foul lines on grass. Do not use whitener on the Grass!!!
- Field must be raked and returned to 'ready to play' condition after each use including games and practices.
- Make sure holes on ptcher mound and batter's boxes are filled, pounded, and levelled.
- Tarps should be put in place if rain is in forecast.
- All supplies should be returned to bin. Bin should be locked and keys returned to lock box.
- Pitcher platform must be used when throwing batting practice from area in front of mound.
- Do not pitch from or stand on infield grass when hitting if wearing cleats or spikes!
- Field screens and pitcher platform should be moved behind third base dugout after practice.