2016 Dugald Morrison Baseball Field Users
Field Use Rules
- Field must be raked and returned to 'ready to play' condition after each use including games and practices.
- Tarps should be put in place if rain is in forecast.
- All supplies should be returned to bin. Bin should be locked and keys returned to lock box.
- Pitcher platform must be used when throwing batting practice from area in front of mound.
- Field screens and pitcher platform should be moved behind third base dugout after practice.
- Weekday practice times are from 4PM to 5:30PM and 5:30PM to dark. Starting in April this will change to 4-6 and 6 to dark.
- Once the season starts each team can book a mximum of two practice times in advance. Practice times will be reserved no more than two weeks in advance.
- Any practice time that is still open within 48 hours will be given out on a first come-first served basis.
- Rescheduled games will take priority over practice times.
- Check the Calendar section for open times for practices or rescheduling games.
- To book a practice time please email firstname.lastname@example.org.